Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Favorite Facial

I had the pleasure of working on a wonderful client that I have not seen in about 10 weeks. We decided to return to the original facial we did on our first meeting 2 years ago. WOW! What a fabulous facial treatment-Detoxifying Dermolyse with the Added Detox Mask as a bonus Mask! I love this facial- it is a mixture of a biological and a herbal peel that is never a let down. All skin types benefit from this formula- dehydrated, dry, to oily and congested to acne scars and hyper pigmentation. I chose the Spa Beauty Extra Detox Mask before I did the extractions because the minerals and amino acids, and mint offer such clarity,brightness and comfort to the skin.

I am constantly in a new training program and studying the aesthetic trade journals on new facials,new treatments and advances. I pass this on to my clients on a regular basis. I like to surprise my clients and their complexions with new facial treatments and frankly the skin loves this. A personal trainer will tell you that that our muscles do become less responsive when we do the same exercise routine over and over again. It is very much the same with our facial treatments- it is good to mix it up a bit.

I am a big believer in advances in anti aging facials, but it was so good to return to this classic and see such a fabulous result in her skin! When We finished the treatment and I gave her the mirror before she got up from the facial table- her smile said it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment